Costs have decreased! Thank you for making the core a success!! Effective March 1, 2020
The fiscal year budget has been submitted. Prices will change for FY2020. Please see new pricing below:
You will be expected to safely turn on and run the equipment and know the shutdown routine before you can use the equipment autonomously. Schedule training when you are ready to image. Failure to become acquainted with the system will result in re-training and associated fees.
Assisted session will accrue and additional $42/hr
|Equip/hr Peak/OffPeak||Confocals: Olympus, Leica SPE, Andor Spinning Disk||Leica SP8X Confocal/ STED||LaVision LightSheet||STORM||2P Tomography||Offline Workstations|
Consultation Fee: $22
Consultation Fee: $23
Consultation Fee: $33
|Equip/hr Peak/OffPeak||Slidescanner||Laser Capture/ Microtweezer||
|Basic Epi/Histo Imaging||Array Tomography||In Situ||Tissue Clearing|
|$47||$20||$11||See Array Tomography page||See In Situ Page||See Tissue Clearing page|
Full-Service: Imaging + $48/hr
|$55||$23||$12||See Array Tomography page||See In Situ Page||See Tissue Clearing page|
Full-Service: Imaging + $75/hr
|$106||$50||$17||See Array Tomography page||See In Situ Page||See Tissue Clearing page|
|NINDS Subsidy||20%||20%||20%||20%||See Array Tomography page||See In Situ Page||See Tissue Clearing page|
- Assisted sessions are additional $40/hr on imaging equipment. $40/hr on workstations
- There is now a fee for training. You are expected to use the equipment shortly after training. Failure to use the equipment within a reasonable amount of time after training will result in retraining.
- Environmental chambers and CO2 are provided without charge.
- Offline workstations loaded with Amira, Imaris, ImageJ on large memory PCs are provided for post acquisition analysis.
- Long term data storage is not provided. Users must use their own collaboration folders on the HMS server or save their data on a personal device. Data over 90 days will be deleted.
Research reported in this publication was supported by the National Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number P30NS072030. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.