Please sign in to the link below with your eCommons login to access all the equipment calendars:
Take a look at our PPMS webpage if you need help:
- All users must attend training by a member of the facility staff on the equipment they wish to operate.
- All users must notify the imaging facility of publication prior to press release.
- Users agree to cite the Neurobiology Imaging Facility in all publications in which our images or analysis software are used. See our About page on this site for citation language.
- Users of the STORM microscope must attend the Laser Safety Course provided by Harvard University. Visit EH&S for training dates.
- Users of the STORM microscope must provide proof that they attended the Laser Safety Course prior to scheduling training.
**This facility is supported in part by the Neural Imaging Center as part of an NINDS P30 Core Center Grant #NS072030. All published images and/or data must include this grant name and number in journal publications.